It’s simple to be a vendor or a sponsor for the symposium.
To be a vendor:
- Send us an email letting us know that you want to be a vendor.
- Purchase a regular symposium ticket for every person who will be working your table. If you’re a member pay member price. If not pay the non-member price.
- Donate something to our raffle. We raise money by selling raffle tickets at the symposium. Typically vendors donate something with approximately $50 to $100 retail value.
- That’s it! The venue opens at 8:00 am for registration and coffee. We’ll be at the venue at 7:00 am to help you get set up. We will supply tables and chairs and your lunch is included with your ticket.
To be a sponsor:
- You can be a sponsor of the Natural Beekeeping Symposium by making a tax deductible contribution in any amount. All sponsors will be acknowledged in the Guild’s annual brochure.
- Sponsors above the $150 level will have the option of a 1/2 page placement in the brochure and/or a table at the symposium.
- Sponsors above the $250 level will have the option of a full page placement in the brochure and/or a table.
Advertising in the Guild Brochure:
The brochure is printed annually and is a guide to Guild activities for the year. The brochure is distributed at all Guild events throughout the year including the Symposium, Honeyfest, and community events. The brochure is printed in a 9″ x 5.5″ magazine format in full color. We typically distribute about 1,500 copies a year.
- Full Page – $100
- Half Page – $55
- Quarter Page – $30
Questions? Contact email@example.com