Are you a member of the Philadelphia Beekeepers Guild at the Hobbyist or Beekeeper level?
Do you have some honey to extract?
Would you like to extract your honey in a certified honey kitchen? Perhaps you would like to bottle it there too?
If you agree strongly with all of those statements then you may be interested in some additional extraction dates in October.
- Sunday Oct. 15 and 29 are available.
- We will have at least 3 extractors set up as well as the Simple Harmony uncapper.
- You can sign up for as much time as you need on these two Sundays.
- For these dates after Honey Fest we have to pay Awbury to use the kitchen. We will be charging this back to you but the cost will depend on how many people participate. Once we see what demand is we will ask you to pay an hourly rate to cover our expenses.
- If you haven’t extracted before please review the Honey Kitchen procedures page. You need to bring help and a few things to collect your honey in.
- Use the links below to navigate to one of the two event pages. Those pages have appointment widgets that will let you sign up for one of the extractors we have available.